Thursday, January 4, 2007

The OC ...No More!


Yes it's true! The Fox TV show The OC was cancelled yesterday. The news didn't really surprise me, but it makes me a little sad. Some really good TV moments were created on this show. One of the best lines ever, "Welcome to the OC Bitch' was written for Orange County. This show was much more sophisticated then it's predecessors. I guess Misha Barton was smart to leave when she did. It is always better to leave a party early gracefully than late, drunk and making an ass of yourself? We will have to see. Last show is February 22nd, 2007. I will be attending an OC finale party at my place.

Things I discovered today:


  1. Italian dried pasta is much better than North American dried pasta.

  2. The only way to groom my cat is to sedate her.

  3. It is possible to screw up even the most simple task (don't worry it wasn't me)

  4. I do get Veronica Mars with my cable (thanks to digital cable) and can watch the 3 rd season every Tuesday at 9pm.

Cooking Tip of the day: Be adventurous when cooking and eating you never know... you might like it! Cooking becomes much more interesting when tasting new foods or combinations for the first time. This will also boost your confidence in the kitchen.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What's this about the current season of Veronica Mars on digital cable???

KKP said...

Alex - I didn't realize you left a comment until now. Veronica Mars is on Rogers Digital cable 142, Tuesdays at 9 pm. Right now they are replaying the first 10 or so episoded of Season 3, with new episodes starting Januuary 23rd.