Friday, January 5, 2007

DreamGirls


I saw Dreamgirls tonight. What a fantastic movie.
100% pure entertainment. If you want to see this movie, see it in a modern, fully equipped theatre not the cheap $4 theatre or on DVD- it's just not the same. The music is great and the performances are wonderful. What talent! I am sure this movie came easy to it's performers. I doubt they worked hard, that's how talented they are. It's just been a long time since I have been to a movie and really enjoyed the show.

Today was interesting because:
1. My boss brought in her wedding video to watch at lunch.
2. I realized that my brother is not perfect (while I knew this - it just hit me you know?)
3. My vet called and told me there doesn't seem to be anything physically wrong with my cat. (Maybe it's all in my head?).

Cooking Tip of the Day: Try cooking rice in the microwave. Jo told me about it and it worked!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

As far as I know, SBP *is* perfect. What's your evidence to the contrary?

KKP said...

While I agree SBP is perfect... I mean my brother - Peter :)

Anonymous said...

Phew, my whole belief system went askew there for a moment.

SBP said...

KKP should explain a bit further. Peter comes across to myself and Kylie as the most intelligent, even-keel, laid-back individual we know. Even in times of stress, he always seems cool, calm and collected. But we discovered a character flaw of his yesterday: stubborness. He likes to get his way, and doesn't like someone trying to change his mind. It involved waiting in line at Chapters, which isn't a huge thing, but seeing Peter at slightly less than 100% was interesting!