Tuesday, January 23, 2007

A loss for Words.....

It doesn't happen often but I'm having trouble putting my thoughts into clear, concise sentences (ha!). So some thoughts from today:

1. I said goodbye to my good friend Lisa as she heads off on an amazing adventure. She is getting married this week to her Alex and then they are off to Australia for a few years, on the way they are visiting Thailand, Japan and Vietnam. I wish you both the very best and hopefully I'll visit you soon. I'll miss you!

2.I really need to do laundry.

3. I enjoyed a lovely corn chowder for lunch.

Cooking tip of the day: When a baking recipe calls for sifting the flour with salt, baking powder or baking soda. Save yourself some time and mix the ingredients together with a whisk. It's almost as effective and saves some time.

No comments: