Wednesday, January 3, 2007

Drama Queen?

Today I have decided to share my blog with others. Most of you know I tend to be a little bit of a drama queen, please keep that in mind when reading my blog.

Today I returned to work after a two+ week vacation from work. I had a lovely time over the holidays, it's nice to see friends and family. I love it!!

I have noted today -
  1. I will be very busy January 13th, 2007
  2. My birthday wish list
  3. I love fajitas!
  4. I really enjoyed my new CD - Jim Bryson - the north side benches http://www.jimbryson.org/index.shtml
  5. My cat is crazy

Cooking Tip of the day: Don't get stressed about cooking, it will only lead to disaster. Put on a good CD and relax - this will ensure the best results.

1 comment:

AGF said...

Your cat is indeed crazy, but no crazier than my dog. I think it's karma - we get the pets we deserve. I don't know what you did in a past life, but I must've been pretty evil.