Monday, January 8, 2007

The Best Carrot Cake


Tonight I made a carrot cake for a co-worker's birthday tomorrow. I have made this cake a few times and it has always been a hit. I highly recommend this recipe. I have tasted no other carrot cake like it. The secret to this receipe is the icing. Next time you want to make a carrot cake, make this one and the compliments will be forthcoming. The recipe is from the LCBO Food and Drink magazine, the magazine is free and comes out 6 times a year. The next issue comes out on Wednesday, January 10th - pick one up at the LCBO. It always has wonderful ideas and recipes.

Some good things that happened today:
1. My flat tire was fixed for free.
2. I finished this massive and incredibly boring project at work.
3. I went to Shoppers Drug Mart and only bought what I went in for.
4. My cat seems relatively normal.

Cooking Tip of the Day: See above.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.