Friday, August 1, 2008

Where does the time go?



I am constantly amazed by how fast time flies. I cannot believe that I am 33. It really does feel like yesterday (more like 9 years ago) that I graduated from University. It was not to long ago that I was staring out my window wondering how will all that snow melt, and now I am thinking about the impact fall will have at work. It really blows my mind! One year blends into the next. Do you remember when you were younger and one month seemed like forever, now it doesn't seem long enough. I am not complaining.... just an observation.


What's worth the wait?


1. When an ambition or milestone is realized

2. Roasted garlic

3. The season premiere of a favorite show

4. A perfectly prepared and delicious meal

5. Love (speaking of which extra, extra old cheddar cheese)



Cooking tip of the day: Slow roasted anything tastes wonderful. It enhances and adds depth to whatever your eating and is worth the hours it may take. Try slow roasting tomatoes and adding the to your favorite pasta, soup or on their own. Delicious!

No comments: