Thursday, August 9, 2007

A Good Blog



I discovered a blog during the NHL playoffs. A co-worker forwarded me Scott Feschuk's blog as he had some pretty funny entires on hockey. Since then I have regulary read his blog. Mr. Feschuk has been a speechwriter for Paul Martin and a writer for This Hour has 22 minutes. Pretty interesting carreer. Though they are suprisingly related, he had to write bullshit for both. Anyways, read up, I hope you get a laugh or two.



Take a look and let me know what you think!


What August brings:


1. Back to school ads ( sometimes I still wish I was going shopping for back to school supplies)

2. Many birthdays to celebrate (Andrew, Kevin, Tammy!)

3. Many Humid Days (bleh!)

4. The SuperEx

5. Late, great summer flicks (see last post).


Cooking tip of the day: Be sure to pick up some corn on the cob. It's now ready. It has been suggested that when cooking the corn, you leave the husks on when boiling the ears (of corn - silly!). It will allow for better tasting corn and apparently the husks and all that stringy stuff will just fall off. I would suggest removing the outer husk first, prior to cooking.




No comments: