Sunday, February 11, 2007

A weekly Blog?



Maybe I should call this a weekly blog? I really do intend to update this space more regularly, but time has escaped me. Doing what? I couldn't tell you. All I can remember is work and a delicious Starbucks beverage. Today, however was busy. I really enjoyed my day. It started with brunch and shopping with my brother Peter. I then attended a first birthday celebration. I then made dinner for my family, and finished off the day with dessert with a friend. While my day was jam - packed...I love days like this. Social activity after social activity. If only I could get paid to be a social butterfly.


Things that have bothered me tremendously lately:


1. Ottawa Mayor - Larry O'Brien. I think he may be responsible for making Ottawa a complete mess. He is well on his way to accomplishing his goal.

2. Environment Minister and my MP - Mr. Baird. He is an idiot. According to him, if we follow Kyoto protocols, Canada could become like Moscow. What is that even suppose to mean? Is this a scare tactic from the 1960's. He has no idea what is taking about.

3.The fact that Anna Nicole's death was the most important headline for almost every news source on Thursday.


Cooking tip of the day: For a special and easy breakfast treat. Make a smoothie. Combine fresh or frozen fruit, yogurt, juice and a little honey. Delicious and nutritious.

No comments: