Sunday, February 4, 2007

Some Internet Finds


Hello again. I once again apologize for my lack of posts. I have been feeling a bit negative lately. So I figured if I haven't got anything nice to say I shouldn't say it.
As some of you may know I am new to the world of the Internet at least for my own entertainment.I have come across some sites that I really like, some of you may be aware of them. Either way check it out!
The first two allow you to catch up on any new or old TV shows you may be addicted to. There are also movies. Now the quality is not 100% but it is decent enough to get your fix. Mine is Veronica Mars.
The final Internet site, I love. I listen to it all day at work. It is a website that lets you design your own radio station. You can determine a station by choosing an artist you like or even a song. The station will then play songs for you based on the artist or song you have chosen. You can then rate the songs as they play, and the station will continue to alter itself to your liking. Currently I have a mix of JT, George Michael, U2, the Pernice Brothers and Sarah Harmer radio stations. The only hitch is that you can only be a US citizen to subscribe, the site only confirms this by entering a postal code. I just entered 90210.
Enjoy!
Adventures I would like embark on in the upcoming year:
1. Go to Beckta.
2. Go out East this summer.
3. Go out West this fall
4. Attend the Toronto International Festival.
The funny thing is I think if I had a choice, and only could pick one I would pick Beckta.
Cooking Tip of the day: Make a soup. It's good for you and not very time consuming. And easy! It's so comforting and delicious!







No comments: