Monday, March 12, 2007

Photographs!

I received a digital camera for my 32 birthday. In the last couple of months I have become the owner of 'new technologies'. First it started with an MP3 player, then a laptop and now a digital camera. Here are some pics I have taken over the last few weeks.


















Adelaide - Looking cute as always!


Cake - Christie's birthday cake... delicious and I was happy with the way it turned out.





































Lalime - the picture says it all.
What I have been up to lately:
1. Work - last week I worked 52 hours. It was productive but I am still tired.
2. Filed my taxes
3. Dancing to JT in a bar... woo hoo!
4. Trying to grow indoor plants (no .. not that kind)
5. Watching some flicks (reviews to come later)



Cooking tip of the day: Bake some cookies for someone special. It doesn't take that much time, and the smiles you receive will be more than enough payback.


No comments: