Sunday, March 18, 2007

The end of the weekend...

A picture that was taken on a weekend afternoon.

I really don't like Sundays evenings. A year ago they weren't so bad because Grey's was on, but they still have this depressing factor. Soon Monday will be here and with that the work week. Sunday evenings brings a little bit of dread. A list of things that should have been done but didn't, and a new to do list forms of upcoming tasks. UGGG!!!! and I am feeling that right now. Funny thing is I will forgot about this feeling at approximately 8:00 am on Monday morning.

I hope everyone had a great weekend and I wish you all a wonderful week!


What I did this weekend:

1. Saw Zodiac... great film.

2. Ate every single meal out... some would say that's a shame. I loved it!

3. Took my cat to the vet... again.

4. Bought a new watch..... which I love.

5. Watered my plant.


Now I know why I have that feeling of dread... I didn't accomplish anything but I did have great times with friends and family. Man.. are we ever hard on ourselves!!


Cooking tip of the day: Take a break from the kitchen every once and a while, you will come back with more energy and vigour.

No comments: